Admission is open to daughters of Federal Government Employees, Residents of Federal Government Capital area and the children of diplomats stationed at Islamabad. Prep, Class I, Class XI (HSSC Part-I) and Class XIII (B.A/B.Sc. Part-I) M.A Part-I are the entry points for admission in ICG.
Admission notice for Prep and Class I is advertised in the leading newspapers os Islamabad and Rawalpindi each year. Children who have attained the age of 5 years or 5+ but less than 6 years are elligible for admission. Relaxation in age is not allowed.
Class II to Class X
Candidates are registrated for admission subject to availability of seats in respective classes.FDE, seeking admission for their children on transfer basis have to produce relevant documents before they are given admission test in the subjects mentioned below against each class.
II to V English, Urdu, Mathematics
VI to IX English, Urdu, Mathematics, G.Science
INTERMEDIATE AND BACHELORS PROGRAM
- Admission to all classes is purely on merit
- Students desirous of seeking admission to F.A/F.Sc (Ist year) must have passed the SSC Examination.
- Students eligible to 3rd year must have secured at least 60% marks in HSSC Examination.
- Admission for F.A/F.Sc are opened within ten days of the announcement of the S.S.C results by the Federal Board Of Intermediate & Secondary Education , Islamabad in July/August every year. while admission to 3rd Year starts after the declaration of F.A/F.sc. result by the Federal Board Of Intermediate & Secondary Education , Islamabad.
- Students placed in compartment will have to fulfill the requirements for admission to 1st year in the next session after they pass the supplementary examination and fall within the merit determined by the College , (Admission in such cases depends on the availability of seats).
- The principal reserves the rights to refuse admission to any student whose behavior and conduct in the pervious years has not been found satisfactory. Students who have appeared in the Senior Cambridge, GCE/'O' level 'A' level examinations must submit equivalence certificate for admission.
- All foreign students are required to send their applications through the ministry of Foreign Affairs. (NOC is required in case of change in Education Board).
- No clain is entertained from students who have been admitted in the evening shift for their transfer to thew Morning Shift. Father/Guardian of each students joining the college in evening shift shall have to furnish an “Undertaking “ on stamp paper not to request transfer of his daughter into morning shift under any circumstances throughout the academic year.
Number of Seats in each group is fixed according to the availability of physical facilities and the number of academic staff.
Applications seeking admission to 1st year have to apply on the prescribed application from issued by the college office. They are required to attach the following application form:
- An attested copy of S.S.C certificate along with the mark sheet issued by the Federal Board or any other Board.
- Provisional certificate signed by the Head of the Institutional last attended.
- School/College leaving certificate attested by the pervious head of Institution an Affidavit , 4 Passport size photographs . (Photographs should be in uniform and attested across the front ) and copy of I.D Card of Parents/ Gurdian.
- Applicants seeking admission in different groups must submit separate forms for each option . No request for change of group will be entertained after the date of submission of admission forms in over.
- Medium of instruction og ICG is English for all classes/subjects/groups.
Note: if any document is found to be tampered the student will not be given admission.
ADMISSIOIN POLICY FOR M.A ENGLISH
- Admission in 5th year classes will be made on open merit only.
- All gradutes resident in Islamabad shall be eligible for admission.
- Candidates with 3rd division and an aggregate below 45% marks as well as in subject concerned at graduate level shall not be eligibal.
- Admission policy given by the Quaid-e-Azam University as a guideline for admission.
- Admission schedule will be provided by the F.D.E.