- Students cannot take any action which may disrupt the normal functioning of the college such as:
- Wilful damage to the college property
- Meeting or gathering of any kind without the permission of the college Principal.
- A fine of Rs 1000/- will be imposed on students bringing cell phones and cameras to the college.
- Visit to the canteen while classes are in progress.
- Incidents of fights and brawls will be handed over to the disciplinary committee and reported to the Principal.
Uniform Rules for Senior School Section
- Blue cotton shirt (Knee length) with coat collar and stitched cuffs.
- White cotton shalwar and sash.
- White socks (Head scarfs White/Black, with no laces).
- Blue cardigan (Jackets/long coats/long sweaters/ shawls are not allowed).
- Black shoes without any accessories (Joggers / Canvas shoes are not allowed).
- Hair should be properly washed and tied up with black bands and pins (Wearing gold/artificial jewelry OR expensive wrist watches is not allowed).
- Coming to college with makeup, nail polish or fancy hairdo is strictly forbidden.
- A student who remains absent from college for five consecutive days without sending an application is liable to have her name struck off from the college roll.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for eligibility to take final exams.