Islamabad College for Girls
F-6/2, Islamabad.


Students migrating from a Board/University other than the Federal Board/Quaid-e-Azam University must produce the following:

-         Character and College leaving Certificates from the Head of the Institution last attended.

-         Attendance record.

-         Migration certificate from Secretary/Registrar of the Board/University.

-         Equivalence Certificate in case of students who have passed O/A levels.

-         Students who have appeared in the previous exams as private candidates must produce a character certificate from a gazzetted CLASS-1 Officer, not related to the student.